I am moving from one province to another in Canada. What happens to my “CDE” designation when I change my licence from one College to another due to my physical relocation?

When you obtain your licence to practice from your new Canadian provincial College you are able to continue to use the “CDE” designation.  However, if you permit your licence to lapse you are not permitted to use the CDE® designation.  You must have a licence to practice as a Canadian with a Canadian regulated health College to retain the CDE or EAD designation.

Posted in:



Volunteers are an important part of the Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board. Their knowledge about Diabetes has enabled the Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board to be what it is. 

Scroll to Top