I live in a country other than Canada and I do not hold a Canadian licence to practice as a Canadian health care professional.  May I use the experience that I have obtained while working within the licence of another country towards the 800 hours now that I have a Canadian licence.

You may only use the experience that you have gained while holding a Canadian licence.

Posted in:



Volunteers are an important part of the Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board. Their knowledge about Diabetes has enabled the Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board to be what it is. 

Registration for the 2024 CDECB Exam and submission of Credit Portfolio is open. 

Scroll to Top